Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Candy Treats Basket from Recycled Beer Box

This was my small recycling project last Christmas.  I embellished a beer box into a candy treats basket (I know it's sort of ironic that something related to alcohol is converted into something for... well, kids! haha).  Almost everything I used for this project were from scrap materials... assorted remnants of Christmas wrappers, a lid of a cake box for the brown roof.  I embossed the brown cake box lid scrap using Cuttlebug Swirls Embossing Folder then rubbed some white stamp ink on the edges to make it look like snow.  Here's what came out of it...







Atleast my 4-year old nephew loved it!  He asked me if Santa's house looks like this.  I said it must be bigger... this one's just his tool shed :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment